PRINCETON CryoTech INC is a leading cryogenic design and engineering company in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic United States. Our engineers are part of an experienced and well-trained staff that have designed and installed Liquid Nitrogen (LN2) systems at such Laboratories as MERCK, Rutgers University, New York Blood, Lockheed Martin, Bristol Myers Squibb,Glaxo Smith Kline, Schering Plough, Amgen, Ortho-PCC and other stem cell, fertility and biomedical clinics. PRINCETON CryoTech INC has earned a reputation as a reliable, high quality engineering firm in the field of applied cryogenics, cryobiological systems and cryopreservation. Our team has experience in the design and installation of cryogenic systems in a variety of formats:
• CryoBio Freezer Suites
• Repositories for clinical and cell banks
• LN2 Backup Systems for Mechanical Walk-In Freezers
• LN2 Backup Systems for -20° C to -70°C Stand Alone Freezers
• LN2 systems for AeroSpace & Research Testing
• Environmental Air Monitoring for oxygen deficient atmospheres
Let us help take the guess work out of your project. Call PRINCETON CryoTech INC for an estimate on the design and installation of a new liquid nitrogen piping system.
There are multiple links that will inform you about the various aspects of cryogenic engineering.
This website is designed to inform you about the specialized field of cryopreservation and new applications of liquid nitrogen refrigeration. We feel that it is important that our customers gain a basic understanding of LN2 systems and their applications so that we may, in turn, meet our customers requirements. After reviewing our website we are certain that you will be confident in choosing PRINCETON CryoTech INC for all your specialized cryogenic equipment, system design, installation and service.
At this time we specialize in service to the North-East United States. If your place of business is located in Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, or Pennsylvania please do not hesitate to contact us to set up an estimate or service appointment.
- The Preventitive Maintenance page offers explanations as to why keeping cryobiological equipment in good shape is imperative to the success of the lab or repository.
- We have also included information on Sample Viability and the science behind cryobiological cryogenic freezing.
- For your convinience we have added a gallery of photographs of some of our projects so that you may gauge our quality of work for yourself.
- Don't forget to visit our Online Store for cryogenic supplies; we offer a large line of cryopreservation products including storage units, controllers, alarms, blood bag storage, freezers and much more.